We have a highly-loaded service with 740M requests a month with complex architecture, different types of services, data storage, and technologies. All of this requires an attentive and wise approach to make it help the team to develop the product and not to over-complicate the process.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Help the development teams optimize their processes, minimize manual workload (automation of deployment, testing, development environment provisioning).
- Cloud assistance with setting up required data flows.
- Enhancing service monitoring system and provide visibility of overall system performance to the team.
What we're looking for:
- A good track record in infrastructure automation, cloud services, and tooling (Docker, Ansible, Terraform).
- 3+ years of experience in Linux administration.
- 1+ years of experience with cloud providers (AWS preferable).
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins/Gitlab CI/Teamcity/Github Actions).
- Experience with logging/monitoring/alerting solutions (ELK).
- Development skills in scripting/programming language (Python/Bash).
- Experience and interest in infrastructure as a code approach.
- Ability and willingness to take ownership of some parts of the system.
- Ability to write and speak in English; fluency is a huge plus.
- Fluent Russian skills, as the development team's primary language is Russian.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn a lot in a short time (i.e., can you handle the guaranteed high demands on your brainpower?).
- A great team player who is able to share their work with their teammates and solve big problems in cooperation.
- Good analytical skills, ability to make truthful conclusions on problems and their causes.
Would Be Neat If You
- Have proficiency in database administration.
- Understand what distributed systems are, what aspects they have, and how to build one.
- Familiar with GCP services.
- Know how popular data storage and processing systems work.
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone benefit and paid home internet connection
- Reimbursement of expenses for professional books and courses related to work
- Reimbursement of expenses related to visiting conferences and professional events
- Partial compensation for English language courses costs (60%)
- Flexible hours - you choose when to work and from where
- Friendly environment